Contracts Coordinator (Temp)
You will provide day to day support to our busy fit-out contracts delivery team, coordinating project information and arrangements to ensure the smooth running of our projects.
This is a temporary position of 7 months minimum, covering for maternity leave.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare site files and set-up mobilization arrangements for new projects
- Support our live worksites with information, organizing equipment, materials and consumables.
- Monitor project (and phase) handover dates and perform relevant administrative duties
- Collate and produce O+M information and hand over documentation for completed projects
- Provide cover during receptionist lunch break (from reception desk).
What you’ll need:
- Experience in construction site and/or FM administration with a general knowledge of commercial property operation and maintenance service provision.
- Experienced and competent in using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- A positive mindset, a 'can do' supportive, team orientated attitude and good communication skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch and send your CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!