As a dedicated member of our pre-contract team, you will be focused entirely on supporting our sales effort to win new business. Working closely with the wider project team you will ensure that we provide a cohesive and fully co-ordinated offer to our clients.
What you’ll do:
- You will establish full understanding of each project, from a simple brief through to detailed tender pack.
- Liaise closely with the wider project team to ensure that budget control is maintained and managed throughout the design process.
- Review potential areas for cost savings and value engineering, ensuring investment in the right areas of the project.
- Provide comprehensive cost support of projects – establishing cost certainty and highlighting any risks and/or opportunity.
- Ensure a true design and build collaborative design process exists, seeking to deliver the best possible scheme of the most cost-effective level
What you’ll need:
- Proven estimating experience within the design and build market, preferably within the commercial interiors sector.
- A positive mindset, a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to continually improve.
- To be able to work well as part of a fantastic team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
In return, we offer an excellent package and opportunities for the right candidates.
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch and send your CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!