KX Magazine is a new business to business publication on the latest workplace insight. Our intention is to share and collaborate with an even wider audience. We aim to develop a complete platform online and offline to facilitate a true exchange of knowledge between all those with interest in the workplace arena.
If you would like to get involved by contributing to future issues of this publication, with research or at any of our events, please email us.
KX issue 2 further explores the search for high performance including:
- Trends and research from the world's highest performing workplaces
- Interviews from speakers at the events, including performance coach Jim Steele
- Kellogg's workplace in action and its positive impact on employee engagement
- A sector specific viewpoint on workplace trends
KX issue 1 is full of insights and articles from industry experts including:
- The evolution of the Knowledge Exchange
- Insight on workplace wellbeing and creating more than just marginal gains
- A recap of the Summer 2017 Knowledge Exchange events
- A zoo keeper approach to managing your office from Nigel Risner