Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
With both pre and post-contract experience, you’ll be joining the existing Commercial Team and reporting to the Commercial Manager. You’ll be carrying out comprehensive contract duties as part of our team, seeing projects right through from cost templates to reconciliation.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll take off quantities from DWGs for insertion into estimate cost templates.
- Prepare enquiry documentation utilising standard pro forma to establish competitive packages.
- Analyse subcontract quotations for normalisation and comparison for ensuring most competitive return within client submissions.
- Estimate for budgets, fixed price lump sums and competitive tenders.
- Work with TSK design team to provide cost effective solution for client at point of cost submission.
- Prepare client view quotations using standard templates.
- Ongoing synergy with TSK design team to ensure detailed design is in accordance with the contract and on budget.
- Supply chain management, including cost negotiation, order placement, performance reviews and outturn cost data analysis for use in future pre-contract work.
- Client variations, valuations, final accounts, invoicing, cost v value reconciliation.
What you’ll need
- A proven track record in commercial management of fit out projects.
- A positive mindset, a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to continually improve.
- To be able to work well as part of a fantastic team in a fast-paced environment.
For the right candidate and depending on experience, we are able to offer an excellent salary / package.
For more information and the full job spec, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!