Pre-Contract Technical Services Manager
As a dedicated member of our pre-contract team, you will be focused on ensuring that we provide a technically excellent solution on each and every project we seek to secure. Working as part of a truly integrated design and build team, you will support the design and costing process though technical understanding, collaboration and engagement.
What you’ll do:
- You will establish full understanding of all existing building systems that are being retained or modified as part of the works.
- Collaborate with the wider team, ensuring that the design is sympathetic with the services and modifications are minimized.
- Create a plan around services development with the project team, clearly communicating and implementing it both internally and externally.
- Establish clear parameters of requirements, communicating effectively with the supply chain to ensure all design and cost proposals offered are robust and validated.
- Provide plain English overview of project development, challenges, risks and options.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience in technical/building services management, preferably with pre-contract experience.
- A positive mindset, a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to continually improve.
- To be able to work well as part of a fantastic team in an extremely fast paced environment.
In return, we offer an excellent package and opportunities for the right candidates.
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch and send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!