Technical Services Manager
As a dedicated member of the design and build team, you'll focus on making sure we provide a technically excellent solution on each and every project we seek to secure. You will establish a robust tactic around procurement and cost certainty, supporting the design and costing process through technical understanding, collaboration and engagement with the team.
What you’ll do:
- Establish a clear understanding of the requirements of the solution and ensure a full understanding of all existing building systems that are being retained or modified as part of the works.
- Collaborate with the wider team, making sure the design is sympathetic with the services and modifications are minimized.
- Create a plan around services development with the project team, clearly communicating and implementing it both internally and externally.
- Establish clear parameters of requirements, communicating effectively with the supply chain to ensure all design and cost proposals offered are robust and validated.
- Provide plain English overview of project development, challenges, risks and options.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience in technical/building services management, preferably with pre-contract experience.
- A positive mindset, with an open, honest, ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to continually improve.
- Ability to work well as part of a fantastic team and build stong working relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work well in an extremely fast paced environment.
In return, we offer an excellent package and opportunities for the right candidates.
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch and send your CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!